St Andrew's House
St. Andrew's House is a large, Category 'A' listed Art Deco-influenced building on the southern flank of Calton Hill in Edinburgh, Scotland. St. Andrew's House is the headquarters building of the Scottish Government.
The building was designed by Thomas S. Tait. Construction began in November 1935, and was completed in 1939, the building initially housed the Scottish Office, including the offices of the Secretary of State for Scotland.