Hutcheson's Hall<br />
George and Thomas Hutcheson, two Glasgow lawyers, left funds in trust to build a school for poor boys and a hospice for old men which was given the name Hutcheson's Hospital.<br />
<br />
Originally located at the Trongate in Glasgow, a new building was built on Ingram Street in 1805 by David Hamilton and incorporates statues of the brothers taken from the original building, which were carved by James Colquhoun in 1649. The first floor hall was the work of John Baird in 1876.
Wind Power